The Rimet Passport Book
The Rimet signature TENLEGEND Italian leather passport book and card holder, is crafted from 4oz vegetable tanned Tuscan leather. The Rimet passport book offers stylish protection for your passport and travel documents. With an inner pocket that can hold three cards, each passport holder is meticulously and skillfully made using a mix of traditional craftsmanship and modern techniques.
A practical and elegant accessory, this world-traveler staple is made from luxurious, full-grain, tan Italian leather, developing a rich patina over time. A fantastic gift, this is a piece that is made to last a lifetime, ideal for those who do not want to compromise on style while traveling.
The Rimet Italian leather passport book and card holder is handcrafted in Ireland using traditional methods. A practical and elegant accessory, this world-traveler staple is made from luxurious, full-grain, tan Italian leather, developing a rich patina over time. A fantastic gift, this is a piece that is made to last a lifetime, ideal for those who do not want to compromise on style while traveling.
- Color: Saddle Tan
- Premium Italian, full-grain leather
- Slim design
- Finished edges
- Bi-fold style
- Two flat compartments
- Three additional card slots
- 14 cm (5.5”) tall x 10 cm (4”) wide
A natural darkening, softening and the development of characteristic patina will develop with the leather with use as it ages. Enjoy the classic, timeless elegance of our full-grain Italian leather pieces as you would any other treasured leather luxury.
- Should leather get overly wet, allow it to dry slowly. Speed-drying creates a change to the chemical structure of leather. We recommend leaving it at room temperature with gentle air currents rather than applying a direct heat source such as a hair-dryer or radiator.
- Dry leather is thirsty leather. If the leather begins to exhibit signs of cracking, just gently rub a light leather oil or natural cream into it. Conditioning leather usually darkens it slightly. Don't worry, this is normal. After applying, allow it to dry and buff out with a lint free cloth.
- If your leather gets dirty, clean it with a damp cloth or use a mild castile soap / hand dishwashing liquid, diluted at least 1:10 (it should not be sudsy), and allow to dry before conditioning.
Rich Italian leather
Three convenient card slots
Handcrafted in Ireland