Introducing our signature TENLEGEND leather lanyard keychain: Il Catenaccio. We searched the world for the perfect leather... And, what do you know? All roads led to Italy.
Using the finest Italian leather, our specialty luxury leather goods production team in Ireland got to work. With a full appreciation for the passion, the history, the elegance of the beautiful game and TENLEGEND's mission to make only the highest quality products, they nailed it and made a gorgeous piece for you to enjoy for years and years. You'll know the second you open the box...
Never lose your keys again with Il Catenaccio Italian leather keychain. A keychain made in heat debossed TENLEGEND signature Italian leather. Elevated by its minimalist simplicity, this handcrafted leather keychain allows for keys to be conveniently added and removed at valet service. The keychain features a secure nickel plated solid brass bridle clasp, releasing your keys quickly on the fly.
Rich, Italian full-grain leather
Handcrafted in Ireland
Nickel-plated solid brass bridle claspUsing premium Italian leather, this keychain only gets better with age. Il Catenaccio is a practical item - made gorgeous.
- Color: Saddle Tan
- Premium Italian, full-grain leather
- Finished edges
- 13.5 cm (5.25”) tall x 3 cm (1.2”) wide
- Nickel plated solid brass bridle clasp
A natural darkening, softening and the development of characteristic patina will develop with the leather with use as it ages. Enjoy the classic, timeless elegance of our full-grain Italian leather pieces as you would any other treasured leather luxury.
- Should leather get overly wet, allow it to dry slowly. Speed-drying creates a change to the chemical structure of leather. We recommend leaving it at room temperature with gentle air currents rather than applying a direct heat source such as a hair-dryer or radiator.
- Dry leather is thirsty leather. If the leather begins to exhibit signs of cracking, just gently rub a light leather oil or natural cream into it. Conditioning leather usually darkens it slightly. Don't worry, this is normal. After applying, allow it to dry and buff out with a lint free cloth.
- If your leather gets dirty, clean it with a damp cloth or use a mild castile soap / hand dishwashing liquid, diluted at least 1:10 (it should not be sudsy), and allow to dry before conditioning.
Limited Release! Most agree that cashmere is one of the world’s most luxurious materials, but not all cashmere is created equal. TENLEGEND's premiere v-neck cashmere sweater, El Classico, is just that - classic design, using only the finest Italian spun cashmere. There are some major, and subtle, differences between a high quality, long staple, finely spun cashmere, and what's typically found in big box chains. Differences can be seen in the retention of color and shape, and felt in the softness, warmth, piling and overall longevity of the piece.
TENLEGEND's premiere v-neck cashmere sweater, El Classico, is just that - classic design, using only the finest Italian spun cashmere. Most agree that cashmere is one of the world’s most luxurious materials, but not all cashmere is created equal. There are some major, and subtle, differences between a high quality, long staple, finely spun cashmere, and what's typically found in big box chains. Differences can be seen in the retention of color and shape, and felt in the softness, warmth, piling and overall longevity of the piece.
Our decision to exclusively use only the finest cashmere made by the Italian maestros of wool, Cariaggi, was due to their commitments to extreme quality standards and environmental responsibility. With almost 60 years of experience and three generations of successful product research and innovation, Cariaggi is known as having the highest quality spinning in the world.
The pristine quality of Cariaggi's yarns starts with a careful selection of the best fibers of Capra Hircus Laniger from Inner Mongolia. Learn more about what goes into the making of TENLEGEND cashmere here.
- Hand-wash in warm water.
- Hang dry (do not tumble dry).
- Use medium heat iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not bleach.